Below are ten little known facts about me.
1. I left school at 15 to study art at technicon convinced I’d be the next Picasso. I returned to an all girls high school a year later to finish an academic education.
2. I write poetry
3. I’ve studied most craft forms from calligraphy to cross stitch. I still try as many as I get time to.
4. I used to sew all my older bears clothing.
5. I’ve been writing since I was very young. My first poem was published when I was 15.
6. I hate paper mache. ..years of horrifING crafts gone wrong.
7. I love to bake.
8. When I’m not trying to grow a baby or heal a broken leg I love to be on the beach or walking outside.
9. I’ve travelled South Africa extensively. Having lived in many delightful places.