Below are ten little know facts about bear
1. Bear is the youngest of 8 children (between us) but our only child.
2. Bear has 5 brothers and 2 sisters.
3. Bear won his first baby competition at Baby Boom when he was just 3 weeks old.
4. Bear has reached all of his milestones really early and continues to astound us with how quickly he’s growing.
5.At 9 months old bear still has no teeth .
6. Bear has enjoyed several extra murals … Moms and Babes, Babynastix and worked on activities from both My Learning baby and the Tiny bean program.
7. Bear was and us exclusively bottle fed.
8. Bear co-sleeps with us and has done so since I broke my ankle and leg when he was 3 weeks old.
9. Bear has travelled to 4 provinces . Western Cape, Natal, Gauteng and Eastern Cape.
10. Bear has travelled by bus, car and plane. His first flight was at 3 months old.